We have all been affected by cancer in one way or another. The more people in the fight, the stronger we become.
Our cancer survivor services provide cancer patients with the tools they need to survive – and thrive – mentally, physically and emotionally.
We offer support groups, interactive cooking and nutrition classes, psychological counseling, exercise classes, fertility preservation, follow-up care and more at our Fort Worth facility and aboard our Mobile Cancer Survivor Clinic.
- Free one-on-one fitness training
- Nutrition planning to promote healing
- Help with emotional and financial challenges
- Cancer screenings and 3D mammography
- Genetic counseling and risk assessment
- Clinical care with physician assistant and oncology certified nurse
Most programs are provided at no cost no matter when you were diagnosed.