Mobile Cancer Survivor Clinic
Our Mobile Cancer Survivor Clinic is an innovative, 18-wheeler that brings specialized cancer expertise to cancer survivors who wouldn’t otherwise have access to important services. Most services are provided at no cost. Designed to help anyone who has ever been diagnosed with cancer, even those diagnosed years ago, our mobile clinic is fully equipped to provide:
- One-on-one fitness training
- Nutrition planning to promote healing
- Help with emotional and financial challenges
- Breast cancer screening, including 3-D mammography
- Cervical cancer screening, including pap tests
- Enrollment for at-home colon cancer screening
- Genetic counseling and risk assessment
- Clinical care with physician assistant and oncology certified nurse
The mobile clinic travels to locations in Tarrant, Ellis, Erath, Hood, Johnson, Navarro, Parker, Somervell and Wise counties, serving cancer survivors.
It brings specialized cancer expertise to those who wouldn’t otherwise have access to these important services. Most services are provided at no cost, no matter when you were diagnosed.
Advanced Cancer Services on Wheels
Step inside the Mobile Cancer Survivor Clinic and you’ll find some of the finest cancer-fighting tools around, from innovative technology to experienced cancer experts:
- State-of the-art, 3-D mobile mammography clinic
- High-speed telemedicine links that allow patient consultations with cancer experts at the Moncrief Cancer Institute in Fort Worth and the UT Southwestern Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center in Dallas
- Private exercise area with seated elliptical Octane Fitness machine
- Certified and registered specialists who deliver care customized to each patient
Check the Schedule for the Mobile Cancer Survivor Clinic.
To make an appointment, please call 800-405-7739.
If you’re interested in bringing the mobile clinic to your workplace, church or a community event, call 817-288-9878.