Beginning June 1, Moncrief Cancer Institute is resuming scheduling mammograms with your safety in mind. We understand the impact the COVID-19 crisis has had on you, your family, and our community. With heightened safety procedures in place, we are continuing the care you’ve entrusted us with.
Your safety – and breast health – is our top priority. We are taking all necessary precautions in accordance with the CDC while following local and statewide guidance.
Our heightened safety precautions include:
- The screening of all staff and patients at the time of arrival. This screening includes a temperature check.*
- Continuous and vigorous cleaning of chairs, countertops, doorknobs, and equipment.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet. Our staff is following this guideline, and we request you do, too.
- Personal protective equipment worn by our clinical staff.
- Patients must wear a face mask or fabric face covering at all times.
- No guests or family members are allowed during appointments.
*If you have a temperature greater than 99.6 or respiratory symptoms, such as a cough and/or shortness of breath, your appointment will be rescheduled.
Please call 800.405.7739 to schedule an appointment. If you are having a breast problem, such as a lump, or you are following up on a procedure or image, please call 817.288.9889. Someone will return your call within 24 hours during regular business hours. We look forward to safely serving you.