Talk to People Who Share Your Challenges
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed, you’re in the middle of treatment, or you’re starting recovery, you don’t have to face it alone.
Through the support groups at Moncrief Cancer Institute, you can meet and talk to people who are facing the same issues you are. Support groups are a place to share, listen, and learn. You can find extra emotional support for yourself – and get a chance to help someone else in need.
Led by licensed social workers, our support groups are available to current and former cancer patients, as well as their families and friends.
Our support groups include:
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Meets the third Monday of every month, 7 to 8:30 p.m.; in-person and virtual options available.
- Contact person: Gayle Wilkins, GayleWilkins@texashealth.org or 817.250.1868
- Young Adult Support Group
- Meets virtually the first and third Thursday of every month, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Contact: Debbie@fortworthaya.org
Sign Up Now: For a full schedule of our support group meetings, visit our Event Calendar.